Spa Cosmetologist Apply
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Posted May 13, 2019
Widewaters Hotels is seeking SPA COSMETOLOGISTS to join our team at The Woodcliff Hotel & Spa!
Part Time Cosmetologist
This person is required to be a licensed cosmetologist. Ability to perform special event hair care services consisting of shampoo blow-dries, up-do’s and styling. Desire and ability to perform natural nail care services consisting of manicures, pedicures and gel manicures. Ability for growth and to further develop skills in hair and skin if desired.
·Performing customer service and welcoming guests to facility. Demonstrating professionalism while communicating with clients.
- Completing nail and hair services in a designated time
- Ensuring all state and company sanitation requirements are met and followed
- Ensuring work stations are clean and maintained
- Performing basic housekeeping duties as assigned in salon
- Remaining updated on current trends; Participating in any required trainings/ meetings and implementing practices that are taught
- Has excellent knowledge of spa services and retail, educates guests and promotes purchasing product or additional services
- Holds current NYS cosmetology license or temporary license
- High school education, GED, or equivalent experience
- Previous customer service/hospitality/retail sales experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills are a must
- Ability to work professionally within a team environment
- Ability to read and write English; read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating & procedure manuals
- Warm, personable and energetic demeanor
- Must be able to work variable shifts, evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed
- All candidates must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls. Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
For more information on this position please call 585-248-4870 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
236 Room Hotel
Experience Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, a premier Rochester Hotel, conference center and spa located close to the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. We welcome you with the comfort, amenities and warm, personal service that you expect from a first class hotel and spa.
Located atop wooded hills in Fairport, just off I-90, Woodcliff Hotel and Spa is only 20 minutes from downtown Rochester, and offers spectacular views of the Rochester Skyline, Rochester Bristol Hills and Finger Lakes region.
Our guests enjoy beautiful hilltop views and creative cuisine in our distinctive Horizons Restaurant and Lounge, where our passionate culinary team offers imaginative dining in a relaxed atmosphere. This Rochester Restaurant and Horizons Lounge is the place to gather with friends, and on weekends. Horizons Lounge offers live musical entertainment for your enjoyment.
Our 9-hole regulation golf course is only steps outside our door, while our full service Rochester Spa - Spa Elan, and our Rochester Health Club encourage health and wellness programs to benefit mind and body.
Whether you seek an inclusive conference site, a romantic getaway or an elegant place to celebrate that unforgettable occasion, explore our world at Woodcliff Hotel and Spa. It's the place to entertain in style, enjoy imaginative cuisine and participate in energized meetings.
199 Woodcliff Drive
Fairport, NY 14450
Telephone (585) 381-4000
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Current Job Openings
- Assistant Banquet Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Setup/Banquet Houseperson
- Bartender (AM)
- Café Attendant
- Concierge and Shuttle Driver
- Cook II/Line Cook
- Director of Sales & Marketing
- Engineer I
- Engineer I (Hotel Maintenance Technician)
- Engineer II (Maintenance Technician)
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Office Supervisor
- Greens Supervisor
- Greenskeeper Superintendent
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Lash Specialist
- Nail Technician
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant/Housekeeper
- Room Service Attendant
- Spa Cosmetologist
- Spa Massage Therapist