Hotel Marketing Manager Apply
Cherry Valley Hotel
Posted May 5, 2021
Hotel Marketing Manager
The Hotel Marketing Manager oversees all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies and responsible for the development, management, execution and measurement of all aspects of marketing and branding strategies to include Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Collateral, Video/Photography Assets, etc. that maximizes exposure in order to achieve budget, increase revenues, and market share targets.
- Working with Director of Sales & Marketing, plans Marketing & eCommerce campaigns to support the hotel's commercial strategies.
- Measures and reports KPIs of Marketing & eCommerce initiatives
- Tracks and analyzes success of marketing campaigns and works with the Director of Sales & Marketing to adjust marketing strategies as needed based on performance metrics.
- Pulls reports requested by the Director of Marketing to assist with ownership and corporate meetings
- Acts as a project manager to ensure timely coordination of production and materials deadlines
- Budget and expense management
- Manages marketing calendar and tactical actions aligned with commercial strategy
- Liaisons with eCommerce Consulting Group (ECG) to review, consult and maximize core paid media opportunities, supplemental media, digital marketing tactics, and SEO
- Maintains email campaign calendar and create and executes email marketing programs.
- Manages Brand.com and vanity websites’ content, including maintenance of images, special offers, landing pages and other site content enhancements and requirements.
- Maintains all imagery and content in Third party distribution, including but not limited to Expedia, Booking.com, Trip Advisor, and Cvent.
- Working with Director of Sales & Marketing, identifies visual asset needs and coordinates all photo & video shoots as needed.
- Knowledge of Brand Identity guidelines, fonts, colors, positioning, voice and brand marketing resources, templates and toolkits.
- Collaboration with hotel departments to ensure guest and client print and digital collateral meets QA and Brand standards.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, agencies and toolkits to develop creative and copy for marketing initiatives, including imagery and copy.
- Ensures quality output that reflects the Brand Identity and individual Hotel Positioning.
- Create and manage social media calendar in channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Serves as the hotel’s primary social media champion with knowledge of latest trends and best practices, as well as legal guidance for User Generated Content, Influencers, and social media contests
- Ensure pull-through from Enterprise, Brand and Social Media Center of Excellence
- Leverages Influencers and collaborates with General Manager, Director of Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Communications to drive awareness through media relations that supports hotel marketing campaign.
- Responds to social media comments and online reviews (i.e. Google, TripAdvisor, etc.)
- 3 years marketing experience within a luxury lifestyle hotel or hospitality company
- Direct marketing, campaign management and database marketing
- Effectively manage internal and external relationships
- Experience with third party vendors and contract negotiations
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow-up
- Must possess excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to convert vision into specific and tangible actions to benefit the hotel and outlets
SUPPORTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES This associate is responsible for working in a team environment and assisting and supporting all members of the team to ensure a great dining experience for the guests.
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- At least 2-4 years in social media sales and marketing
- Related marketing/sales degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meticulously landscaped gardens, inviting guest rooms, and Midwestern hospitality meet in Newark, OH, at Cherry Valley Hotel & Ohio Events Center. This is a place for a quiet evening stroll on woodland paths, a place for romance in secluded, courtyard-facing accommodations, and a place where business is inspired in our incredible events center where expansion and newly designed spaces are soon to be unveiled. Find the perfect backdrop for weddings and events here, amid the pleasures of a heated indoor pool, warm restaurant and lounge, and rich interiors.
Experience something unique, yet classic – restorative, yet seasonally refreshed.Widewaters Hotels' Mission & Values
Widewaters Hotels is an award winning, innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Widewaters' Hotels Values: Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Cherry Valley Hotel
200 Room Hotel
Meticulously landscaped gardens, inviting guest rooms, and Midwestern hospitality meet in Newark, OH, at Cherry Valley Hotel. This is a place for a quiet evening stroll on woodland paths, a place for romance in secluded, courtyard-facing accommodations, and a place where business is inspired in our incredible events center where expansion and newly designed spaces are soon to be unveiled. Find the perfect backdrop for weddings and events here, amid the pleasures of a heated indoor pool, warm restaurant and lounge, and rich interiors.
Experience something unique, yet classic – restorative, yet seasonally refreshed.
2299 Cherry Valley Road
Newark, OH 43055
Telephone (740) 788-1200
Cherry Valley Hotel
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Server
- Cafe Attendant
- Craftsman & Lobby Bartender
- Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Hotel Marketing Manager
- House Attendant
- Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter
- Independent Hotel General Manager
- Laundry Attendant
- Line Cook
- Maintenance Technician (Engineer II)
- Public Area Attendant
- Room Attendant / Housekeeper
- Sales Manager
- Sous Chef