Banquet Bartender Part Time Apply
Cherry Valley Hotel
Posted April 5, 2021
Banquet Bartender Part Time
The Banquet Bartender is responsible for providing consistent excellent service to guests/patrons of the bar/lounge and setting up, maintaining and operating the bar in an efficient and profitable manner. The Bartender is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
What you will be doing
- Maintain a complete knowledge of all bar menu items and answer questions/make recommendations on menu/alcoholic selections to guests.
- Mix and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages for patrons of the bar and dining room following standard recipes and using specified measurements of alcohol as set by the said recipe.
- Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Record transactions in POS at time of order.
- Present physical and accurate check to guests and process payments.
- Notify manager of any liquor/inventory shortages immediately.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make an attractive display and merchandise drinks.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks accordingly and ensure fruit or other food items are acceptable to safe and sanitary food handling principals.
- Follow state liquor laws and check identification of customers, to ensure that they are of legal drinking age.
- Follow your property’s approved alcohol awareness training program at all times to ensure that alcohol is not over served to a guest.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness at all times of bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies. Restock bar with liquor and supplies.
- Wash soiled glassware and remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
- Complete closing duties which include but are not limited to: restocking items, turning off lights, count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank. Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- High School Degree or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements, and use of equipment in Food and Beverage.
- Ability to work on POS equipment.
- Ability to communicate satisfactorily with guests, management, and co-workers
- Alcohol & Awareness training certification.
- If you are employed in St. Louis County, a Hep-A vaccination is required prior to beginning employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meticulously landscaped gardens, inviting guest rooms, and Midwestern hospitality meet in Newark, OH, at Cherry Valley Hotel & Ohio Events Center. This is a place for a quiet evening stroll on woodland paths, a place for romance in secluded, courtyard-facing accommodations, and a place where business is inspired in our incredible events center where expansion and newly designed spaces are soon to be unveiled. Find the perfect backdrop for weddings and events here, amid the pleasures of a heated indoor pool, warm restaurant and lounge, and rich interiors.
Experience something unique, yet classic – restorative, yet seasonally refreshed.Widewaters Hotels' Mission & Values
Widewaters Hotels is an award winning, innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Widewaters' Hotels Values: Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Cherry Valley Hotel
200 Room Hotel
Meticulously landscaped gardens, inviting guest rooms, and Midwestern hospitality meet in Newark, OH, at Cherry Valley Hotel. This is a place for a quiet evening stroll on woodland paths, a place for romance in secluded, courtyard-facing accommodations, and a place where business is inspired in our incredible events center where expansion and newly designed spaces are soon to be unveiled. Find the perfect backdrop for weddings and events here, amid the pleasures of a heated indoor pool, warm restaurant and lounge, and rich interiors.
Experience something unique, yet classic – restorative, yet seasonally refreshed.
2299 Cherry Valley Road
Newark, OH 43055
Telephone (740) 788-1200
Cherry Valley Hotel
Current Job Openings
- AM Banquet & Conference Captain
- Banquet Bartender Part Time
- Banquet Manager
- Banquet Server On-Call Part Time
- Banquet Server Part Time
- Café Attendant
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Executive Sous Chef
- Front Desk Agent
- Grill Cook
- Hotel Marketing Manager
- House Attendant
- Independent Hotel General Manager
- Kitchen Steward
- Laundry Attendant
- Lead Line Cook
- Maintenance Technician (Engineer II)
- Restaurant Dishwasher & Prep
- Restaurant Manager (The Craftsman & Lobby Bar & Patio)
- Room Attendant / Housekeeper
- Sales Manager
- Sous Chef