The Craftsman Wood Grille & Tap House
Posted August 9, 2019
Widewaters Hotels is looking for a HOST/HOSTESS Craftsman Wood Grille & Tap House Apply Today!!
The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting and seating all guests to ensure a quality dining experience. The Host/Hostess will coordinate activities of the F&B personnel to provide fast and courteous service to all patrons. The Host/Hostess is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
What you will be doing
- Ensure all tables are properly set before seating guests
- Maintain seating chart for rotation of stations
- Ensure all menus are clean before and after shifts
- Organize and maintain a clean service podium
- Schedule dining reservations and arrange parties or special service for diners
- Greet guests, escort them to tables, provide menus, and fill water glasses
- Inspect dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness
- Coordinate activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons
- Use appropriate language when engaging guests in conversation; communicate clearly and courteously
- Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach goals.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation
- Be aware of guests’ needs; assist in providing a pleasant dining experience
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures as well as the Widewaters Hotels, LLC Employee Handbook.
- High School Degree or Equivalent. Minimum of 1 year experience in a food and beverage role.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and have sound customer service skills.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements, and use of equipment in the Restaurant
- Ability to work on POS equipment when needed.
- Ability to communicate satisfactorily with guests, management, and co-workers
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
- Comply with all department, hotel, and company policies and procedures.
- Perform any assigned task not outlined above that the associate has the ability to perform.
- If you are employed by a branded hotel property, please refer to branded job description for additional duties and information.
- Support COMPANY PILLARS by following and executing: Revenue Improvement, Cost Management/Profitability, Exceeding Guests Expectations, Associate Engagement, and Outstanding Physical Product.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission and Values
Widewaters Hotels' Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
The Craftsman Wood Grille & Tap House
Experience Craftsman Wood Grille, our on-site restaurant featuring the contemporary American cuisine of Chef Steve Batur. Choose from a creative selection of appetizers and salads, plus exceptional entrées made from the highest quality meats and local produce. Sample our award-winning wine list while relaxing on our outdoor patio.
Hours of Operations:
- Mon-Sat: 11am - 12am midnight
- Sunday: 9am - 4pm Brunch Menu
- Sunday: 4pm-10pm Dinner Menu
7300 East Genesee Street
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Telephone (315) 637-8000