Housekeeping Supervisor Apply
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Posted June 10, 2019
The Woodcliff Hotel & Spa is hiring a motivated & responsible Housekeeping Supervisor! Apply Today to join this elegant property and energetic team!
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for efficient operations of the entire housekeeping department; this includes supervising the entire housekeeping staff, and providing coaching, counseling and training.
What you will be doing
- Assess inventory of stock rooms, carts and designated inventories
- Inspect rooms for cleanliness to pass Quality Assurance Inspections and provide feedback and training to staff.
- Establish scheduling and planning daily work assignments in accordance with budget guidelines.
- Coordinate with the Front Office to ensure hotel is achieving high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for the overseeing of the entire staffing process for all positions in the department; including training and ensuring policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Interact with all employees in the Housekeeping & Laundry Department and evaluate, train, coach, counsel, and provide leadership support.
- Perform Room Attendant/Houseman duties as needed or as assigned.
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering & General Manager to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas, as needed.
- Assists others as needed and special projects, as necessary.
- High school education or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of previous experience in a housekeeping role with supervisory experience preferred.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission and Values
Widewaters Hotels' Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
236 Room Hotel
Experience Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, a premier Rochester Hotel, conference center and spa located close to the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. We welcome you with the comfort, amenities and warm, personal service that you expect from a first class hotel and spa.
Located atop wooded hills in Fairport, just off I-90, Woodcliff Hotel and Spa is only 20 minutes from downtown Rochester, and offers spectacular views of the Rochester Skyline, Rochester Bristol Hills and Finger Lakes region.
Our guests enjoy beautiful hilltop views and creative cuisine in our distinctive Horizons Restaurant and Lounge, where our passionate culinary team offers imaginative dining in a relaxed atmosphere. This Rochester Restaurant and Horizons Lounge is the place to gather with friends, and on weekends. Horizons Lounge offers live musical entertainment for your enjoyment.
Our 9-hole regulation golf course is only steps outside our door, while our full service Rochester Spa - Spa Elan, and our Rochester Health Club encourage health and wellness programs to benefit mind and body.
Whether you seek an inclusive conference site, a romantic getaway or an elegant place to celebrate that unforgettable occasion, explore our world at Woodcliff Hotel and Spa. It's the place to entertain in style, enjoy imaginative cuisine and participate in energized meetings.
199 Woodcliff Drive
Fairport, NY 14450
Telephone (585) 381-4000
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Current Job Openings
- Accounts Receivable / General Cashier
- Assistant Banquet Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Setup/Banquet Houseperson
- Bartender (AM)
- Concierge and Shuttle Driver
- Convention Services Manager
- Cook II/Line Cook
- Director of Sales & Marketing
- Engineer I
- Engineer I (Hotel Maintenance Technician)
- Engineer II (Maintenance Technician)
- Front Office Supervisor
- Greens Supervisor
- Greenskeeper Superintendent
- Health Club Attendant
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Laundry Attendant
- Nail Technician
- Public Area Attendant
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant/Housekeeper
- Spa Massage Therapist