Banquet Server Apply
The Craftsman Wood Grille & Tap House
Posted August 7, 2019
The Craftsman Wood Grille & Tap House is hiring an On-Call BANQUET SERVER to join our incredible team!
The Banquet Server is responsible for providing consistent excellent service to guests/clients of the banquet facilities and efficient delivery of food and beverage to guests in a professional, hospitable manner to enhance the guest experience. This employee will be required to set up and breakdown banquet events. The Banquet Server is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
What you will be doing
- Maintain a complete knowledge of all food and beverage menu items and answer questions on menu/alcoholic selections to guests.
- Serves menu items to guest in a prompt and courteous manner and according to the banquet event order, times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Maintaining full beverage glasses.
- Ensure presentation of food and beverage is presented to guest per Hotel standard.
- Follow your property’s approved alcohol awareness training program at all times to ensure that alcohol is not over served to a guest.
- Perform pre and post shift side work, set-up, etc.
- Clear table promptly. Clears unnecessary items off the table to include: dirty dishes, silverware, and glassware; brings to kitchen for cleaning.
- Respond quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up with guest to ensure satisfaction.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to kitchen staff.
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, length of wait, re-cooking orders, and product availability.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the day
- Ensure breakdown duties is completed thoroughly.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach goals.
- Be aware of guests’ needs; assist in providing a pleasant dining experience
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures as well as the Widewaters Hotels, LLC Employee Handbook.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements, and use of equipment in Food and Beverage.
- Ability to work on POS equipment.
- Ability to communicate satisfactorily with guests, management, and co-workers
- High School Degree or Equivalent.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission and Values
Widewaters Hotels' Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
The Craftsman Wood Grille & Tap House
Experience Craftsman Wood Grille, our on-site restaurant featuring the contemporary American cuisine of Chef Steve Batur. Choose from a creative selection of appetizers and salads, plus exceptional entrées made from the highest quality meats and local produce. Sample our award-winning wine list while relaxing on our outdoor patio.
Hours of Operations:
- Mon-Sat: 11am - 12am midnight
- Sunday: 9am - 4pm Brunch Menu
- Sunday: 4pm-10pm Dinner Menu
7300 East Genesee Street
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Telephone (315) 637-8000