Spa Massage Therapist Apply
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Posted April 11, 2019
Spa Massage Therapist
The Spa Massage Therapist performs a unique array of treatments designed to address the primary wellness needs of our clients. Professional flexibility and broad based skills permits more variety in work ergonomics and decreases the clientele building time required for new technicians. The objective is to deliver the most therapeutically beneficial, professionally elegant and consistent body treatment available to our customers. The Spa Massage Therapist is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters’ Hotels, LLC.
What you will be doing
- Arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to the first scheduled service.
- Adequately performs signature massage, spa and wellness therapies.
- Evaluates clients’ specific needs and expectations to determine the best appropriate services, products, and personal attention required to achieve satisfaction.
- Interacts cooperatively with other spa team members to provide a seamless customer service experience.
- Presents a warm and gracious persona for customers and co-workers.
- Maintains an educational excellence and participates in all staff, team and educational meetings.
- Presents an exemplary professional standard in dress, personal grooming, language and healthy
- Practices the highest standard of sanitation and tidiness in the spa.
- Actively builds repeat clientele, meets retail sales performance, and consistently records and updates all pertinent client records.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Understand that providing personal contact information for services offered at other salons is not
permitted. In addition, obtaining guests personal address or contact information is not permitted.
- Assists in cleaning and restocking of the facilities (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Communicates to lead supervisors and managers product levels and order needs.
- Ability to explain various treatment/services to guests.
- Stay on time when performing services and charge accordingly for additional time/services.
- Monitor your schedule throughout the day and be aware of all changes.
- Thank guests after service with genuine appreciation.
- Able to handle guest issues in an effective manner.
- Retail and customer service experience.
- L.M.T (Licensed Massage Therapist)
- Experienced in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, and Maternity massage modalities
- Ability to communicate satisfactorily with guests, management, and co-workers.
- High School Degree or Equivalent, preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in a spa service provider role.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and have sound administrative skills.
- CPR certified preferred.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission and Values
Widewaters Hotels' Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels. The Widewaters Group, Inc. offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
*$500 Sign on bonus for FT associates only - $250 upon hire, $250 after 90 days of employment.$250 Sign on bonus for PT associates - $125 upon hire, $125 after 90 days of employment.
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
236 Room Hotel
Experience Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, a premier Rochester Hotel, conference center and spa located close to the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. We welcome you with the comfort, amenities and warm, personal service that you expect from a first class hotel and spa.
Located atop wooded hills in Fairport, just off I-90, Woodcliff Hotel and Spa is only 20 minutes from downtown Rochester, and offers spectacular views of the Rochester Skyline, Rochester Bristol Hills and Finger Lakes region.
Our guests enjoy beautiful hilltop views and creative cuisine in our distinctive Horizons Restaurant and Lounge, where our passionate culinary team offers imaginative dining in a relaxed atmosphere. This Rochester Restaurant and Horizons Lounge is the place to gather with friends, and on weekends. Horizons Lounge offers live musical entertainment for your enjoyment.
Our 9-hole regulation golf course is only steps outside our door, while our full service Rochester Spa - Spa Elan, and our Rochester Health Club encourage health and wellness programs to benefit mind and body.
Whether you seek an inclusive conference site, a romantic getaway or an elegant place to celebrate that unforgettable occasion, explore our world at Woodcliff Hotel and Spa. It's the place to entertain in style, enjoy imaginative cuisine and participate in energized meetings.
199 Woodcliff Drive
Fairport, NY 14450
Telephone (585) 381-4000
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Setup/Banquet Houseperson
- Café Attendant
- Concierge and Shuttle Driver
- Cook II/Line Cook
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Director of Sales & Marketing
- Engineer I
- Engineer I (Hotel Maintenance Technician)
- Engineer II (Maintenance Technician)
- Front Desk Agent
- Golf Course Attendant
- Greens Supervisor
- Greenskeeper Superintendent
- Health Club and Golf Attendant
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Nail Technician
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant/Housekeeper
- Room Service Attendant
- Sales Manager
- Spa Cosmetologist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Spa Supervisor