The Craftsman Wood Grille & Tap House
Posted August 23, 2019
Widewaters Hotels are looking for outgoing and inspired MIXOLOGISTS for the Craftsman Wood Grille & Tap House! Apply today to join a growing TEAM!!
Why you will like working with Widewaters Hotels
Our Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
The Mixologist is responsible for providing consistent excellent service to guests/patrons of the bar/lounge and setting up, maintaining and operating the bar in an efficient and profitable manner. The Bartender is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
What you will be doing
- Maintain a complete knowledge of all bar menu items and answer questions/make recommendations on menu/alcoholic selections to guests.
- Mix and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages for patrons of the bar and dining room following standard recipes and using specified measurements of alcohol as set by the said recipe.
- Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Record transactions in POS at time of order.
- Present physical and accurate check to guests and process payments.
- Notify manager of any liquor/inventory shortages immediately.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make an attractive display and merchandise drinks.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks accordingly and ensure fruit or other food items are acceptable to safe and sanitary food handling principals.
- Follow state liquor laws and check identification of customers, to ensure that they are of legal drinking age.
- Follow your property’s approved alcohol awareness training program at all times to ensure that alcohol is not over served to a guest.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness at all times of bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies. Restock bar with liquor and supplies.
- Wash soiled glassware and remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
- Complete closing duties which include but are not limited to: restocking items, turning off lights, count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank. Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
Banquet related duties:
- Set up and break down of portable bar per Banquet Event Order specifications return all equipment and supplies to proper area.
- Record inventory of banquet bar prior to and following event to track consumption of beverages.
- Assist banquet staff in serving food and clearing plates during meal periods if able.
- Ensure all liquor is properly secured before, during and after event
- Remove soiled wares and trash from bar and tables and place in designated areas.
- High School education or equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a bartender.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and have sound customer service skills.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements, and use of equipment in the Bar
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and familiarity with standard drink recipes.
- Ability to work on POS equipment.
- Ability to communicate satisfactorily with guests, management, and co-workers
- Must be 21 or older
- Must follow all liquor control measures including drink portion controls and the bottle requisition policy of the property.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission and Values
Widewaters Hotels' Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
The Craftsman Wood Grille & Tap House
Experience Craftsman Wood Grille, our on-site restaurant featuring the contemporary American cuisine of Chef Steve Batur. Choose from a creative selection of appetizers and salads, plus exceptional entrées made from the highest quality meats and local produce. Sample our award-winning wine list while relaxing on our outdoor patio.
Hours of Operations:
- Mon-Sat: 11am - 12am midnight
- Sunday: 9am - 4pm Brunch Menu
- Sunday: 4pm-10pm Dinner Menu
7300 East Genesee Street
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Telephone (315) 637-8000