Housekeeping Supervisor Apply
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Posted December 22, 2018
Widewaters Hotels The WoodCliff Hotel & Spa is hiring a motivated and responsible Housekeeping Supervisor to join the TEAM! We offer competitive wage & benefits, Excellent Paid Time Off, Plenty of Growth Opportunities & More! Apply Today to join a fantastic Team!
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for efficient operations of the entire housekeeping department; this includes supervising the entire housekeeping staff, and providing coaching, counseling and training.
What you will be doing
- Assess inventory of stock rooms, carts and designated inventories.
- Inspect rooms for cleanliness to pass Quality Assurance Inspections as well as WHL Outstanding Physical Product Audit.
- Establish scheduling and planning daily work assignments in accordance with budget guidelines.
- Conduct regular inspections of guest’s room and provide feedback and additional training to staff.
- Manage guests' housekeeping concerns.
- Coordinate with the Front Office to ensure hotel is achieving high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for the overseeing of the entire staffing process for all positions in the department; including training and ensuring policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Interact with all employees in the Housekeeping & Laundry Department and evaluate, train, coach, counsel, and provide leadership support.
- Ensure housekeeping staff have the proper tools to do their jobs, and that training has been provided to ensure that they used properly and are in proper working order.
- Demonstrate effective leadership.
- Respond to special guest request in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Perform Room Attendant/Houseman duties as needed or as assigned.
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering & General Manager to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas, as needed.
- Assists others as needed and special projects, as necessary.
- Ensure rooms are in excellent condition at all times, and that they are clearly inspected thoroughly prior to “Property Operational Audit” and also for any brand quality assurance audit if applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of previous experience in a housekeeping supervisory role.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and guest satisfaction
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Ability to supervise large staff and accomplish goals on a timely basis.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety and health, wage and hour issues, and labor relations, including, but not limited to the following statutes and their state and local analogues (where applicable): Title VII, ADEA, Equal Pay Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, FLSA, ADA, OSHA, FMLA and NLRA.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission and Values
Widewaters Hotels' Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
236 Room Hotel
Experience Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, a premier Rochester Hotel, conference center and spa located close to the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. We welcome you with the comfort, amenities and warm, personal service that you expect from a first class hotel and spa.
Located atop wooded hills in Fairport, just off I-90, Woodcliff Hotel and Spa is only 20 minutes from downtown Rochester, and offers spectacular views of the Rochester Skyline, Rochester Bristol Hills and Finger Lakes region.
Our guests enjoy beautiful hilltop views and creative cuisine in our distinctive Horizons Restaurant and Lounge, where our passionate culinary team offers imaginative dining in a relaxed atmosphere. This Rochester Restaurant and Horizons Lounge is the place to gather with friends, and on weekends. Horizons Lounge offers live musical entertainment for your enjoyment.
Our 9-hole regulation golf course is only steps outside our door, while our full service Rochester Spa - Spa Elan, and our Rochester Health Club encourage health and wellness programs to benefit mind and body.
Whether you seek an inclusive conference site, a romantic getaway or an elegant place to celebrate that unforgettable occasion, explore our world at Woodcliff Hotel and Spa. It's the place to entertain in style, enjoy imaginative cuisine and participate in energized meetings.
199 Woodcliff Drive
Fairport, NY 14450
Telephone (585) 381-4000
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Manager
- Banquet Server
- Banquet Server
- Café Attendant
- Catering Sales Manager
- Concierge and Shuttle Driver
- Cook II/Line Cook
- Engineer I
- Engineer II (Maintenance Technician)
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Office Manager
- Front Office Supervisor
- Health Club Attendant
- Hotel Guest Services Representative
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Nail Technician
- Public Area Attendant
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant/Housekeeper
- Room Service Attendant
- Spa Coordinator
- Spa Cosmetologist
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Wedding and Events Sales Manager