Housekeeping Supervisor Apply
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
Posted October 26, 2017
Widewaters Hotels is looking for an inspiring team leader to be the HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR for the Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor, NY! Apply today to for a chance to join a growing organization and passionate TEAM!
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for efficient operations of the entire housekeeping department; this includes supervising the entire housekeeping staff, and providing coaching, counseling and training.
What you will be doing
- Assess inventory of stock rooms, carts and designated inventories.
- Inspect rooms for cleanliness to pass Quality Assurance Inspections as well as WHL Outstanding Physical Product Audit.
- Establish scheduling and planning daily work assignments in accordance with budget guidelines.
- Conduct regular inspections of guest’s room and provide feedback and additional training to staff.
- Manage guests' housekeeping concerns.
- Coordinate with the Front Office to ensure hotel is achieving high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for the overseeing of the entire staffing process for all positions in the department; including training and ensuring policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Interact with all employees in the Housekeeping & Laundry Department and evaluate, train, coach, counsel, and provide leadership support.
- Ensure housekeeping staff have the proper tools to do their jobs, and that training has been provided to ensure that they used properly and are in proper working order.
- Demonstrate effective leadership.
- Respond to special guest request in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Perform Room Attendant/Houseman duties as needed or as assigned.
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineering & General Manager to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas, as needed.
- Assists others as needed and special projects, as necessary.
- Ensure rooms are in excellent condition at all times, and that they are clearly inspected thoroughly prior to “Property Operational Audit” and also for any brand quality assurance audit if applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of previous experience in a housekeeping supervisory role.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and guest satisfaction
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Ability to supervise large staff and accomplish goals on a timely basis.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety and health, wage and hour issues, and labor relations, including, but not limited to the following statutes and their state and local analogues (where applicable): Title VII, ADEA, Equal Pay Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, FLSA, ADA, OSHA, FMLA and NLRA.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission and Values
Widewaters Hotels' Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
123 Room Hotel
Welcome to Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
The Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Rochester Victor, New York occupies an exceptional part of the Empire State. Lush vineyards grace the Finger Lakes region of New York as do championship golf courses and excellent shopping and dining choices.
Our hotel in Victor, NY is only a short drive to the outdoor beauty of Lake Ontario. Discover the fascinating history of the Seneca Native Americans near this hotel in Victor, NY. Visit the nearby Erie Canal and perhaps the nearby Finger Lakes Race Track-a Thoroughbred racing venue.
- Easy access to downtown Rochester, NY and local vineyards
- Located one-half mile south of great shopping at Eastview Mall
- 3 flexible meeting spaces for up to 60 guests
- Complimentary shuttle within a 5-mile radius (inquire at the Front Desk)
- Heated indoor pool and whirlpool