Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Posted March 3, 2019
The Bus Attendant is responsible for setting up tables, clearing tables, and assisting the server with trays and refilling of customer drinks. The Bus Attendant is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
What you will be doing
- Set up dining tables properly and efficiently including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- When/If setting place settings on tables to ensure that all china, glass and silver is stain or spot free.
- Remove any food and beverage items from the dining table in a professional manner
- Ensure tableware is presentable and clean and report any defects.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area.
- Maintain cleanliness and stock supplies.
- Assist the Servers when needed with trays, drink orders, waters, bread, etc.
- Assist with attending food buffet (if applicable).
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
- Comply with all department, hotel, and company policies and procedures.
- Perform any assigned task not outlined above that the associate has the ability to perform.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements, and use of equipment in the Restaurant
- Ability to work on POS equipment.
- Ability to communicate satisfactorily with guests, management, and co-workers
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission and Values
Widewaters Hotels' Mission is an innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude, Effort & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
236 Room Hotel
Experience Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, a premier Rochester Hotel, conference center and spa located close to the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. We welcome you with the comfort, amenities and warm, personal service that you expect from a first class hotel and spa.
Located atop wooded hills in Fairport, just off I-90, Woodcliff Hotel and Spa is only 20 minutes from downtown Rochester, and offers spectacular views of the Rochester Skyline, Rochester Bristol Hills and Finger Lakes region.
Our guests enjoy beautiful hilltop views and creative cuisine in our distinctive Horizons Restaurant and Lounge, where our passionate culinary team offers imaginative dining in a relaxed atmosphere. This Rochester Restaurant and Horizons Lounge is the place to gather with friends, and on weekends. Horizons Lounge offers live musical entertainment for your enjoyment.
Our 9-hole regulation golf course is only steps outside our door, while our full service Rochester Spa - Spa Elan, and our Rochester Health Club encourage health and wellness programs to benefit mind and body.
Whether you seek an inclusive conference site, a romantic getaway or an elegant place to celebrate that unforgettable occasion, explore our world at Woodcliff Hotel and Spa. It's the place to entertain in style, enjoy imaginative cuisine and participate in energized meetings.
199 Woodcliff Drive
Fairport, NY 14450
Telephone (585) 381-4000
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Server
- Café Attendant
- Concierge and Shuttle Driver
- Director of Sales & Marketing
- Engineer I
- Engineer II (Maintenance Technician)
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Office Supervisor
- Golf and Health Club Supervisor
- Health Club Attendant
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Nail Technician
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Room Attendant/Housekeeper
- Room Service Attendant
- Spa Coordinator
- Spa Cosmetologist
- Spa Massage Therapist